Wednesday 16 November 2016

Shivaay, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil 19th Day Collection

Shivaay 19th Day Collection / Ae Dil Hai Mushkil 19th Day Collection :  Shivaay collection 19th day, boxing collection 19 days total Shivaay film until today. Film finished 19 days with decent box office receipts all over the world. Hardwork and honesty always pays. Ajay Devgn proved that it is persistent in its intensity. The crowd goes absolutely electric for Shivaay. We even ask for a suite, We loved Shivaay! And you want more movies like that at Ajay Devgan. Wishing all the best for collections of days to come. Everyone please go and watch the best movie of the year.


Shivaay, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil 19th Day Collection

Shivaay, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil 19th Day Collection
Shivaay, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil 19th Day Collection

One of the viewers after watching the movie in the movie theaters said that - I almost cried in the last scene of the movie when Abigail started ignoring Ajay as she was so excited getting so many toys around. I love my daughter so much and I would like to thank Shivaay for this beautiful and emotional story. I love you all the Shivaay team. Really loved this movie, I would definitely tell every girl should watch this movie if you love your father more than anything. They showed the true depth of love between a girl and a father. I am in huge wanderer why can not I get such a loving and caring life partner like my father! I love you dad. Shivaay crossed 100+ crores brand in India in 16 days. The 17th day film can be estimated at Rs 2+ crores (Sunday early estimate) and 18th and 19th day collections can be estimated at 1 crore together.

Audience response on the movie - Go for the SHIVAAY guys. It is an awesome movie and a very touching film to the heart. Please go and share your views, I am sure you will love it. Go with your family, friends. This is a request to those who have not gone yet please go and watch SHIVAAY.

Shivaay is a beautiful movie that shows a relationship with Dad and his daughter, where Dad can overcome all the obstacles for his family. My father misses me, he died when I was a kid. An emotional film with all the impressive stunts. Ajay sir you are a versatile actor. We like to act - deep dark and intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment